Best 10 Hair Dryer Brushes
As Of June 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Short Hair
- Never a dull hair day as you can style them differently with its 3 brush head attachments
- Get the tangle-free finish with the curl release button
- Don't have an outlet near the mirror? Its long swivelling cord saves the day
- Protect your hair by setting the right temperature from 3 available ones
Get The Smooth And Shiny Hair Of Your Dreams
Does your hair look dull after a blow-dry? Are you looking for a smooth, shiny and soft result? From now on, you will skip the trips to your hairdresser to get the straight look you’ve always wanted just by using one tool, the right hair dryer brush.
Straightening hair on your own with a hair dryer and a round brush is no easy matter. But, what if someone told you that you could do it on your own at home using only a brush? Interesting, right? What’s more interesting is that you can have straight, silk hair with a hair dryer brush within a quarter of an hour. Hair Dryer brushes combine the power of a hairdryer and stylish brush in one tool giving you salon blowout results. This magical tool works on almost all hair types, creating a frizz-free shiny effect. The good news is that various dryer brushes are available you can choose from. The tricky part is; How do you pick the best hair dryer brush? What should you look for?
There are several factors to consider when choosing between the best hair dryer brush; the design, the weight, the bristles, the barrel size and the heat and speed settings. Depending on your hair’s texture and length, you should choose the one that fits you the best. To help you a bit more, here’s a list and a few details of characteristics you should check:
- Barrel: The degree of curling and the length of your hair will determine the barrel’s size. A round/ oval is perfect for volume, whilst a straightener brush works better with curly hair. If you have long hair, then you better opt for a wider barrel as it gives more lift. For a short hairstyle, a smaller barrel is ideal.
- Weight: A lightweight hot airbrush will be more convenient to handle, especially if you are Rapunzel. Lightweight brushes are easier for you to twist and turn. Avoid heavy ones as they won’t be comfortable enough to hold and glide easily through every hair texture.
- Bristles: The bristles are also a determining factor. Depending on the length and texture of your hair, you should pick the brush with the bristles that suit your hairstyle. For example, if your hair is long and thick, you should choose a brush with widely spaced and long bristles. In contrast, a brush with short and fine bristles is ideal if you have a short hairstyle.
- Heat and speed settings: The best hair dryer brush should feature different heat and speed settings to create different hairstyles. Opt for brushes with more than two speed and heat settings, including a cool one to have the flexibility of creating hairstyles like a skilled hairdresser.
Save your time and money from visiting a hair salon. From now on, whether you have short or long, thick or fine, coarse or not, you will be able to create perfect hairstyles. Say goodbye to your hairdryer and hair straightener or curling wand. You need none of these since you have the hair dryer brush on hand - the best hair tool.