Best 10 Waffle Makers
As Of July 2022
We did the
Great Choice for Safe Handling
- Spread batter evenly just by rotating the device using the cool touch handle
- Clean the plates from batter & crumbs in no time just with a soft-bristled brush
- Enjoy your morning Belgian waffles in just 3-minutes
- Set the perfect heat thanks to its adjustable temperature control
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
Fulfil Your Cravings With The Best Waffle Maker
Are you craving a waffle with maple syrup from your favourite restaurant? How much do you spend in a week or a month to satisfy that craving? Imagine having the freedom of making waffles any time of the day from the comfort of your kitchen. With the best waffle maker, you can fulfil your dreams! Just wake up, make waffles at your own pace, and everyone wakes up to fresh homemade waffles. Add a spread of smooth homemade ice cream for an extra touch of deliciousness and make all your family joyful.
Our top picks list caters to all budgets and household needs. Whether you live alone, need a waffle maker to enjoy tasty snacks when camping or hiking, or those with a large household need to make many treats for everyone in the house.
You can personalise the waffles to suit your taste and culinary skills with the more digital models. Get a classic waffle maker if you want round, thin and crispy waffles. Or opt for a Belgian waffle maker for thicker and fluffier waffles.
Here’s what to look for when choosing the best waffle maker:
- Size: The size of the waffle maker will determine whether you will make single waffles per time or more. If you are single, a small waffle maker is more than enough. If you have kids or live in a large household with family or friends, a large waffle maker is ideal.
- Controls and settings: A light indicator and browning settings are the basic features for all waffle makers. The light indicator lets you know when the device is on, and the plates are hot enough to start making your waffles. With the browning control feature, you can choose how brown your waffle will be. Other control functions include sound features, timer, adjustable cooking temperature, automatic programs, and a digital display.
- Heating features: The machine's heat also needs to be evenly distributed. Failure to do this will not make a perfect waffle that's well cooked on all sides, inside and out.
- Safety: Next thing to consider is safety. If the waffle maker has a handle, ensure it is a cool-touch handle that doesn't heat up.
- Ease of cleaning: A coated surface is one of the features to look for, along with whether the plates are separable or not. Removable plates are much easier to clean without worrying about water tampering with the waffle maker's wiring. Also, check to see if the removable plates can be washed in the dishwasher or if they must be hand-washed.
- Material: The primary materials to consider are cast iron, cast aluminium, cast steel and non-stick. Just make sure the model you have chosen has protected plates.
Take your breakfast and brunch dining to a whole new level, with homemade waffles. Enjoy them alone or with family and friends any time you want. Be creative with your toppings and indulge in a different culinary experience each time. Surprise your taste buds and warm up your heart. Even with a tight budget, you can get a decent waffle maker. Some of our top picks also come with recipes so that you can try new waffle making methods. Let's find you the best waffle maker!