Best 10 Tumble Dryers
As Of July 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Ease-Of-Use
- User-friendly even for the non-tech-savvy due to its LED & buttons
- It’ll fit in every modern interior thanks to its elegant black colour
- Save on electricity bill as the dryer auto shuts off when the clothes are dry
- Set it to start while you’re running errands with its delay timer
Top Option for Pre-Set Programmes
- Quick-dry function for small loads and fast-drying when you’re in a rush
- Adjusts drying cycle to clothes moisture level automatically with its sensor drying
- Dry jeans, wool, cotton & more thanks to its 15 programmes
- Use it even at night as it’s silent & it won’t wake up your family
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
Bidding hanging lines goodbye
We all love a clean pair of sheets or towels, but after the cleaning comes the drying. And you might have to wait for long hours for them to dry. And not to mention the time you spend hanging clothes to dry can be put into better use.
Especially if you live in a large household where a day worth of laundry can fill several laundry baskets. That’s why you need is a tumble dryer or a dehumidifier for drying clothes. While these are not must-have household items, having one is only the beginning of happy laundry days.
Tumble dryers are ideal for drying a load of clothes in no time. Whether you are looking to dry cotton fabrics or nylon, a tumble dryer will take special care of all fabrics' needs. What's best with tumble dryers is that they also untangle the clothes, reducing any creases and, of course, the need to iron the clothes afterwards. With some models, you can schedule drying time, even when you are not home or want to wake up to dry clothes.
Here are some features to look for when buying a tumble dryer.
- Dryer type: Whether it’s vented, condenser or a heat pump. The vented models pump out the damp and hot air through a hose from the drum to the outside. These models need to be on a wall or close to a window. Condenser models will condense the steam into water that’s collected in a removable reservoir. You can place them anywhere in the house. A heat pump model uses hot air to remove water from the clothes. The water will evaporate in the tank. While these are more energy-efficient models, they’re also more expensive.
- Installation type: Where the dryer will sit? Freestanding tumble dryers are more mobile and flexible in dealing with. Wall mountable dryers can go on walls if you have no space on the ground. Integrated dryers are easily installed in hidden areas like behind doors or kitchen cabinets.
- Drum load capacity: That is calculated usually in Kgs. The more laundry you do or, the larger your household, the more capacity you need. Some models are as low as 2.5 kgs, ideal for anyone who lives alone, while others are as large as 10 kgs, making them ideal for big families.
- Sensor technology: Sensors monitor the moisture levels in the laundry. It will save you drying time and money and ensure your clothes do not overstay in the dryer. This technology will adjust the drying time according to the moisture level in the clothes and automatically stop the cycle when the clothes have reached the optimal drying level.
The greatest tumble dryers are out there and waiting for you to find them. One of them is just perfect for you! It will instantly make your life easier and save you time. What are you waiting for? Our guide will lead you on this beautiful trip! All the pros and cons are right here for you! Let's find out the one!