Best 10 Soundbars Under £200
As Of June 2022
We did the
Best Choice Overall
- No cables, no fuss, just pair & play with its advanced Bluetooth function
- Make your living room a home theatre thanks to its superior audio
- Fully customise the sound based on whether you listen to music, movies or dialogues
- Peace of mind usage backed by a 36 months warranty 36 months warranty
Best Option for Remote Control
- Takes up no space on your TV stand since you can mount it on the wall
- Upgrade your sound experience from movies to gaming with top-notch audio
- Stream your favourite tunes & podcasts with its Bluetooth connectivity
- No need for an extra remote as it operates from your TV’s controller
Best Choice for Deep Bass
- Enjoy the next football match like you’re in the stadium with its 3D sound
- Bring the cinema experience in your living room due to its built-in Dolby Digital
- Great doctor piece for a minimal & modern TV stand
- Relax on your sofa & listen to your favourite audiobooks straight from your phone
Top Pick for Sound Quality
- Excellent audio clarity & strong bass thanks to its powerful subwoofer
- Adapts to everything you watch due to its AI Sound Pro function
- Clean setup without many cables as its subwoofer connects wirelessly
- Connect & listen to your favourite playlist from your mobile phone via Bluetooth
The Ultimate Home Cinema Experience Is Now A Bargain!
Just bought a 4K Ultra HD TV and looking for ways to enhance your audio? Want a cinematic experience in your living room? There’s one thing missing from your setup; a high-quality soundbar! And when it comes to the price, we can assure you that you don’t have to compromise quality for a less expensive option. We got for you the best soundbars for under £200!
They are sleek, powerful, compatible with almost every device and offer the best sound quality. Keep up with this guide and find out everything you need to know about soundbars before making your purchase.
Why do you need a soundbar?
There are plenty of reasons to invest in a good soundbar. Here are a few of them.
Whether you have limited space in your living room or office or just want to keep your interior design as minimal as possible, soundbars will not stand in your way. They are small, slim and lightweight, and what’s even better, some models are also wall-mountable.
The connectivity is effortless.
Most models offer wireless connectivity via Bluetooth so that you can connect them with your mobile phone and start streaming your favourite tunes immediately. Also, they have USB ports and do not require an electric socket as they charge automatically when you connect them with your TV, PC or laptop.
No need to spend a fortune to create a home cinema. You already spend enough on a TV screen and a popcorn maker, don’t you think? Now you can enjoy high-quality crystal clear sound and create a cinematic experience from just as few as £20!
What should you look for when buying a soundbar?
No matter the price, all soundbars have a few things in common and some key features that you should always have in mind when purchasing one. Here’s a list of them.
1. 3D Sound
When it comes to the latest technology in the field of sound, the 3D surround has earned a place on the podium. Look for soundbars that have this option, as you will enjoy second to none sound quality and feel like you’re in the movies. Ready for total immersion?
A powerful subwoofer is a must-have. It gives that extra punch when you listen to your favourite tune or watch an action movie. Whether it’s built-in the soundbar or a separate unit is a matter of personal preference.
The general rule of thumb here is the more, the merrier. It depends on the setup you have. In the case of a large living room where you want a room-filling experience, look for soundbars with more than 2 speakers. You will get the job done if you have a gaming setup and plan to place the soundbar under your monitor 2 speakers.
Smartphone connectivity is essential as you might want to listen to some of your favourite music straight from your phone. Most soundbars have wireless connectivity via Bluetooth, and some of them offer a free app. That way, you can operate your soundbar even if you’re not home.
To sum this up, soundbars are here to upgrade our movie-gaming experience. They have endless possibilities, and you can do many things with them, from listening to music to watching your favourite movies and getting total immersion. They are durable and powerful, and what’s on top of that; they are really affordable! Within the price range of £20 to £200, you will find the soundbar of your dreams! What are you waiting for? Elevate the next movie night at home!