Best 10 Scented Candles
As Of June 2022
We did the
Ideal for Meditation
- Perfect for the eco-conscious with its all-natural ingredients
- Transform your home into a peaceful zen space with the grapefruit, rosemary & juniper berry scents
- Save money as they burn for over 40 hours on a single wick
- No irritation or sensitivity thanks to the 100% vegan formula
Create Cosy Home Vibes With The Best Scented Candles
Are you looking to add home decor to your living space? Do you want something that will not only amplify the look and feel but will also give you a unique and fragrant smell? Whether you're setting up your home for the holidays or are decorating for the upcoming winter months, a high-quality scented candle can elevate your decor and have the entire house smelling amazing. That way, you can find an eye-catching alternative to air fresheners that can elevate your style while also doing the trick.
There are many DIY hacks you can opt for, including potpourri, but scented candles can create a great atmosphere and ambience without too much effort on your end. Plus, many people enjoy using them for aromatherapy as a low-budget alternative to oil diffusers.
Want to find out more about the features to consider to get the best scented candle? Keep reading below!
- Scent: The first thing you should consider is what type of candle scent you want. There is a wide range of options available to match any taste. You can choose anything from vanilla to orange peel, leather, fruity scents or rich woody hues. Some even come in themed scents to fit within holidays around the year, including Christmas, Valentine’s Day and more.
- Size: There are different sizes available, from mini candles to larger ones in glass jars. You can find options from just 65 grams to over 600 grams. The larger the candle, the more burn time you can get out of it.
- Burn Time: The burning time goes hand in hand with the candle’s size. Generally, a single candle can last from a couple of hours to over 150 hours. It depends on the wax surface’s size, materials, and the number of wicks.
- Number of Wicks: Many scented candles come with a single wick, but you can also find others with more than one, even up to 3 wicks on the wax surface. Remember that if your candle has multiple wicks, it will give you a brighter illumination, but the wax will melt quicker than a single wicked candle.
- Packaging: The packaging can make a real difference and add a stylistic touch to your home decor. Also, if you’re planning on gifting the candle to someone else, the gift box or packaging can elevate its presentation. Your loved one is more likely to keep it even after the candle fully melts.
Create warm and cosy home aesthetics with the best scented candles! Next time you’re relaxing at home, light a few candles, snuggle up by the fireplace with a good book and unwind, feeling fully de-stressed. Super chic, extra toasty and a home filled with fragrant scents!