Best 10 Roombas
As Of July 2022
We did the
120 Minutes Runtime, Has Intelligent Mapping, 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers
- Cleans, recharges and resumes without the need to keep an eye on it
- 10 times more power for carpets and rugs that has amazing results
- Navigation with visual localisation to clean the whole house
- No hair and debris stuck on it
75 Minutes runtime, Has intelligent mapping, 3 cleaning stages
- High efficient filters for pollen, particles and allergens up to 10 microns
- Imprint Linking Technology with Braava Jet M6 mop
- Intelligent mapping and navigation of your home
- Easy to customize and control using Google Assistant, Alexa and iRobot Home App
60 Minutes runtime, Has intelligent navigation, 3 cleaning stages
- 5 times more air power for extremely good results in pulling dirt from carpets
- You can have total control through the app and schedule your cleaning
- Dirt detector finds the areas that need to be cleaned thoroughly
- Auto-adjust cleaning saves you time
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
Roombas Do it Better
Keeping a home clean is more than tedious. While cleaning can be therapeutic, at the end of it, your back will be aching and you will probably be treating some hand injuries. Running around pulling a vacuum cleaner and working out wiring cords does not make the job any easier.
This is where the need for a robotic vacuum cleaner comes in, and what better robots to work with than Roombas? With these, you can always count on having a clean house, even when you are out running errands and leave the robot doing the work.
Why Give Roombas A Chance?
Well, a robotic cleaner does not have hands or a brain, but you can trust it to clean any part of your house, even on the edges and corners. Depending on the size of the vacuum cleaner, you can trust it to clean under your couch or even the kitchen cabinets.
A robotic vacuum cleaner is even better when you know you can schedule cleaning times for a couple of times a week. That way, your vacuum cleaner can clean after you when you leave for work or run some errands. And you do not have to always be there to recharge. These models will dock and recharge automatically, with some getting back to work automatically after recharging.
It is not easy to find the perfect vacuum cleaner, let alone a Roomba brand. iRobot has tens of vacuum cleaners, which makes it quite difficult to settle on any specific model. However, if you can list down what you need in terms of features as well as your budget, then it will be easy to pick a specific model.
iRobot is doing great advancements on its vacuum cleaners, and it is easy to tell with the advancements in its models. The most advanced models like the 900 series are more costly but more advanced in terms of features and performance. With the right model, your cleaning will be as efficient as you would want, even when you are not around.
Keeping a home clean is more than hygienic. It is also therapeutic. However, not everyone is ready to pick up the mob and do the cleaning. Going digital in all aspects of your life and trusting your gadget to deliver is nothing short of satisfying. With a Roomba, you are assured of digital assistance when it comes to cleaning your home.
What will you gain from getting any of the Roomba models? Well, you will get a cleaning companion that can navigate any room in your house, including the kitchen. Some models will even automatically empty when the bin is full, while others will alert you so you can empty. You can even schedule cleaning time, especially if you have a busy schedule.
Always Think About...
- Control is automatic in all robotic vacuum cleaners, where all you need to do is click on a button and the cleaning begins. But, if you want more advanced features like scheduling cleaning times. Some models will have the option of scheduling cleaning more than once a week. This is a feature you can rely on when you are busy, so you always come home to a clean house.
- Navigation is an important feature that ensures your vacuum cleaner does the job with little to no supervision. That means maneuvering through different rooms and cleaning around objects like furniture. Robotic vacuum cleans have sensors that guide them through the house, even sensing when there are stairs. Other models will have sensors that tell how dirty a spot is and the robot will if it requires extra attention.
- Mapping is present in some of the advanced models. These models have cameras with 360 degrees view that helps the cleaner create an amp of the house and know its location. It also helps the cleaner know which room is already cleaned, and where to continue the cleaning from in case it stops for recharging. This is an important feature if you have a big house.
- Size matters, because it will determine if the vacuum cleaner can get into small and tight spaces like under the sofa or under cabinets in your kitchen. However, a bigger cleaner will also have a bigger bin. Some advanced models, though, automatically change the head size to get onto such small or tight spots.