Best 10 Robot Vacuums For Pet Hair
As Of July 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Tight Spaces
- Cleans your pets’ mess even under furniture as it’s really thin
- Worrying if it falls off stairs? No problem with its cliff sensor
- Customise your cleaning routine for better results, thanks to its 6 cleaning modes
- Let it operate at night without waking up your family as it’s quiet
Best Option for People With Allergies
- Goes precisely where you want it to go due to its advanced navigation system
- Locks all allergens in as it has a clean base automatic dirt disposal
- Cleans everything even stubborn pet hair with its 3-stage system
- Scheduling your cleaning is a no-brainer with its recommendations on the app
Best Pick for Large Homes
- Avoid damaging your furniture with the advanced obstacle sensors
- Perfect for massive homes up to 400 square meters due to its 200 min battery life
- Clean your floor with a single run as it vacuums & mops at the same time
- Sweep up dirt & pet hair like a hurricane with its 3000pa motor
Say Goodbye To Pet Hair Once And For All! The Best Robot Vacuums Are Here!
Keeping your home clean is quite a tedious task, especially if you have a couple of pets running around. The mess they leave behind cannot be left uncleaned. But who’s got time for that? Don’t worry! There is a solution! The best robot vacuums for pet hair are here to do all the nasty jobs for you!
If you’re in the market looking for a robot vacuum, you’ll realise that there are countless options to choose from. We have a small list of key features to look for to narrow things down.
- Battery life: If you live in a small home, there’s no need to worry since all models are designed to cover a decent amount of square meters. However, if you have a big house, you’ll need something with long battery life as you want to get the job done in one go. In that case, look for robot vacuums with more than 120 minutes of battery life.
- Floor-type: That’s important as not all vacuums are designed for all types of floors. If you have high-pile carpets or rugs, robot vacuums can struggle a bit. However, some models have carpet sensors and can adjust their height to pass through the mats and deep clean them.
- Remote control: That’s robot vacuums’ main advantage over standard vacuum cleaners. You can operate them remotely without even lifting a finger. Most models come with remote control, while some have voice commands and are compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa.
- Wifi: In addition to remote control, almost all models offer mobile phone connectivity. You can monitor your vacuum, schedule it to clean your home even if you’re away and create specific clean zones in your home—all with a touch of a button.
The best robot vacuums for pet hair are here to revolutionise your cleaning routine and make it more effortless than ever. No more hassle on cleaning your pet’s hair. Sit comfortably on your sofa, watch your favourite movie and let the robot vacuum do all the nasty jobs for you. A fresh-looking and pet hair-free home is just one click away! Find the best robot vacuum today!