Best 10 Mattress Toppers
As Of July 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Breathable Design
- Better air circulation for added comfort with its mesh sidewalls
- Have a restful night’s sleep due to its cool air pockets that regulate temperature
- Bring new life to tired & unsupportive mattresses as it’s extra thick
- It won’t move out of place thanks to its corner straps
Top Choice for Unique Texture Design
- Have ultimate support as its memory foam filling moulds to your body shape
- Alleviate pressure & stiffness with its 7-zone construction
- Restless sleeper? No worries, its non-slip underside can handle you perfectly
- Remove the cover & wash it with ease since it’s zippable
Rest Easy With The Perfect Mattress Topper
Tired of restless and sleepless nights? Are you constantly waking up with unexplainable aches and pains? Buying a new mattress can be expensive. Which is why opting for a mattress topper could be the ideal solution for your wallet, back, and sanity.
By investing in a good quality mattress topper, you can turn an ordinary mattress into an extraordinary one. Available in a large range of styles, thicknesses, and materials, a mattress topper allows you to transform that worn-out and uncomfortable bed into a heavenly carriage to the land of nod.
Why give Mattress Toppers a Chance?
Unlike a full mattress, mattress toppers are much easier to clean and maintain. Depending on the brand, you can either pop the whole thing into the washing machine or remove the cover. There’s no need for professional cleaners or specialist steam cleaning equipment. Everything can be done at home by yourself.
Mattress toppers aren’t just for rundown and old mattresses. They are a great way to extend the life of your new or existing one. Much like a protector, they prevent the mattress from direct contact with your body. This can help reduce the wear and tear that a non-protected mattress can often fall foul of. This not only saves you money in the long run but ensures you’ll have many comfortable nights of sleep for years to come.
Sleep is essential for your health and wellbeing. That’s why it’s important to consider all the options when it comes to selecting the perfect mattress topper. However, with so many different types to choose from, it can be a confusing and trying process. Which depth is best? Do you want memory foam, microfiber, or some kind of hybrid? Before you make a decision, it’s crucial that you do your research and weigh up all the options.
Ultimately your comfort and wellness is the top priority. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, you need to make sure that it works well with your existing mattress. Not only do you need to consider the size and fit, but the filling and depth of the topper too. For instance, foam on foam will feel very different from foam on springs. Likewise, microfiber on memory foam will completely change your sleeping experience.
By choosing a breathable mattress topper with excellent airflow, you can up your comfort level further. This not only prevents icky mould and mildew from forming on the topper but can assist in regulating your body temperature. This is useful if you’d like to avoid waking up with sticky and sweaty sheets the next morning.
When it comes to your bed and sleep there should be no resting on your laurels. Whether you prefer memory foam, microfiber, or something else, there’s bound to be a mattress topper to suit your needs. Still confused? Our guide is here to provide you with all the insights, tips, and advice you need to make an informed decision.
Always Think About...
- Support & Thickness: The depth of a mattress topper should be at least 5cm or higher to provide any sort of benefit to the user. However, if you find you need something substantially thicker than this, it might be time to look for a new mattress. For additional support you should also consider a topper with targeted zone support.
- Material & Comfort: When buying a mattress topper, chances are it’s to make your existing mattress more comfortable. Try to think about which filling works best for you and your current mattress. Popular fillings include memory foam, gel-infused foam, and microfiber. If you have problems with allergies or any other respiratory issues make sure that the mattress topper is hypoallergenic.
- Size & Fit: There’s nothing worse than waking up in the night to find your mattress topper is hanging off the side of the bed. To avoid this, try to look for a topper with either elastic support straps, or an anti-slip base to help prevent unwanted movement in the night. It’s also very important to measure your mattress first, to ensure it’s a perfect fit before you buy.
No matter which mattress topper you buy, the perfect one is just waiting to be found. To make things easier, we’ve narrowed down the search to the top ten mattress toppers on the market. Take a look at our list and read our reviews for a detailed breakdown of each mattress topper. A beautiful night’s sleep is just a click away. So don’t delay and buy today!