Best 10 Loft Ladders
As Of July 2022
We did the
Weight: 20kg, Material: Timber, No. of sections: 3, Size: 2.8m
- Non-slip protective feet and handrail to ensure safety
- Mechanism for spring to be attached to the box for further safety
- Delivered completely assembled for quick installation
- Convenient locking system that clicks into place and closes the hatch
Weight: 20kg, Material: Timber, No. of sections: 1, Size: 2.8m
- Designed for easy and quick installation by a single person
- Installation from below the loft possible with pre-installed flick-fit brackets
- Scratch-resistant protective feet make it long-lasting
- Studier and stronger with dovetail joints on all treads
Weight: 5kg, Material: Aluminium, No. of sections: 3, Size: 3m
- Non-slip D rungs that add comfort and security
- Can be installed by yourself with the help of fittings & instructions included
- Three overlapping sections result in less storage space required
- Can be fixed to the inside of the loft and lowered when needed
Weight: 12.5kg, Material: Aluminium, No. of sections: 1, Size: 2.96m
- Can be installed onto a wall instead of a hatch making it unique
- Stows directly above the trap door to save storage space
- Housed on a dual-sprung carriage making it easy to operate
- Treads large enough to give a proper grip making it safe
Weight: 5kg, Material: Aluminium, No. of sections: 2, Size: 2.13-2.69m
- Can be installed by yourself with the help of fittings and instructions included
- Non-slip D rungs that add comfort and security
- Can be fixed on the inside of the loft and lowered whenever needed
- Stowing pole included in the package
Convenient and Inexpensive Access to Your Attic
Everyone needs good storage space inside the house. What can be better than to have it as an attic inside the roof in order to save space? But wouldn’t it be counter-productive if you had to use the same space for stairs or a permanent ladder to the attic?
The solution lies in having the storage space in the attic along with a temporary arrangement for the stairs that can be set only when access to the attic is needed. You are right; we are talking about loft ladders instead of using step ladders or telescopic ones!
Why give Loft Ladders a Chance?
What can be better than having a compact as well as a pocket-friendly alternative to the heavy permanent stairs heading towards the attic? Loft ladders are something that you are going to need if you truly want to design your house in the most convenient manner. They can be fitted into the ceiling of the room that has the attic at the top and you are good to go by just expanding it when needed!
Especially those of you who have space constraints or generally don’t like everything crammed up would definitely love it. Space-saving is not the only advantage; you can save a lot of costs as well by having this arrangement instead of getting something permanent constructed.
Finding the best option before making a decision is crucial and it is also very difficult when you have so many options in front of you. Brands have various different models that have only a few features that are different and it can definitely get confusing as they look the same when you read about them.
Loft ladders have come a long way since the time they were first launched. They were much simpler and did not cater to all needs of the customers. But as more and more people are moving towards getting loft ladders, companies and manufacturers are further improving their models. This has led to many ladders with remarkable features.
The loft ladders available now are safe and sturdy. They are also long-lasting and are made of high-quality materials that do not deteriorate easily. Of course, there are trade-offs in every model against its pros but generally, they have become as refined as they can be.
Still confused if you should invest in a loft ladder or not? Don’t be! You don’t need to worry about spending on something that is not your requirement. That is exactly where our guide comes in. We have made sure to include all insights so that you can wisely judge features against your requirements. We won’t let you go wrong!
Always Think About...
- You should always check the minimum hatch dimensions in which your lift ladder can fit. You don’t want your ladder to be so large that it doesn’t even fit into the hatch. Depending on the width of the loft ladder, it is able to get fit into different hatches. Do confirm that this length is suitable for the space that you have.
- Always check the cost of the ladder before choosing one. Even though generally loft ladders are inexpensive as compared to any permanent structures, there is a wide range of prices for which these loft ladders are available in the market. Make sure that you take advantage of the low cost of these ladders.
- You should also see the weight of the loft ladder that you choose. Very heavy loft ladders can become difficult to handle and carry. It can also get tough to assemble them initially. Choose a ladder whose weight you are able to handle easily.
So what are you waiting for? Optimize the space that you have and invest in a suitable loft ladder. Not only would it be inexpensive for you but you will also be satisfied with the ease that it will create in your life. To see the options, you can research and you are more than welcome to refer to our guide!