Best 10 Lego Sets
As Of June 2022
We did the
Best Choice for Kids & Adults
- A blast from the past; a brick set that’ll bring to life your favourite game
- Assemble it & start playing as it’s fully interactive with its 7 action bricks
- Goosebumps for the 90s kids when the integrated speakers start playing the iconic music
- For endless fun & more ways to play, download the free mobile app
Top Pick for Movie Cars Collectors
- Feel like the legendary 007 with this beautiful Aston Martin
- Captures the elegance of the vehicle not only exterior-wise but also in the interior
- Comes with various quarks & features like an ejection seat & machine guns
- Put it on display or play with it as it’s fully functional
Top Choice for Movie Figure
- The Force is strong with this one- 1073 pieces to create the galaxy’s cutest character
- Bring it to life as it has a posable head, ears & mouth
- Assemble it with your kids as it comes with simple multi-directional instructions
- Fits any home decor as it has earthly colours & it’s 19cm tall
Best Pick for Football Fans
- Do you love the Red Devils? What’s better than having their stadium in your living room?
- This is not just a toy; it’s the home of your favourite club
- Offers hours of fun with its almost 4 thousand pieces
- You’ll not miss a spot as it comes with detailed assembly instructions
Best Choice for Space Enthusiasts
- 1969 pieces to assemble, exactly like the year of the Apollo mission launch
- Do you have a little astronaut at home? Assemble it together & bond
- It won’t break once you build it as it’s incredibly sturdy
- Highly versatile as it has 3 large removable parts & 2 small spaceships
Lego Sets: For Builders With Creativity Of Any Age
LEGO toys are amongst the best toys in the world. They have offered endless hours of fun, imagination and creativity for more than 70 years. They inspire kids to become engineers, boosting their motor skills and problem-solving capabilities, and they offer a puzzle-like experience to adults as they see LEGOs as a challenge. It’s the ultimate toy for all ages, from toddlers to grandparents. Imagine a grandad assembling a little LEGO car with his grandchild, a bonding experience like no other.
But let’s be crystal clear. LEGOs are for adults, as much as they are for kids. Through countless sets and collections, everyone can find the perfect LEGO to assemble and display it with pride in his home. From classic cars and historical buildings around the world to figures from movies and rockets, you’ll definitely find something that fits your taste.
What are LEGO sets?
Lego toys are plastic construction toys that can be assembled and connected in many different ways, constructing objects like vehicles, buildings, figures or even fully functional robots. They come in various collections regarding the category they belong to. Amongst the most famous sets are the Creator set, which includes vehicles from movies and modern supercars, and the Architecture set, which includes many famous historical and iconic buildings worldwide.
Why should you buy a lego set?
Assembling LEGOs is one of the most fun and creative things to do in your spare time. Well, it’s all fun and games until you step on a brick, but that’s a whole different story… You can have numerous benefits whether you’re a child or an adult.
1. Great activity for kids.
LEGOs are toys, and like other toys, they’re your child’s best friends. They are not only fun, though; they are educational and boost specific skills that kids need as they grow older. To name a few:
- Social skills & communication by playing with friends and family.
- Bonding with their parents.
- Motor skills by putting together numerous bricks.
- Imagination, as LEGOs are highly customisable, and kids can explore many different construction paths.
- Problem-solving skills as they are similar to puzzles and require a bit of critical thinking to assemble them.
2. A puzzle-solving activity for adults.
What else is better than taking a creative challenge in your spare time? LEGOs offer that plus the feeling of success when you assemble them. Also, they’re ideal decor pieces for your office, desk, living room and so on. If you love classic cars, for instance, there are countless LEGO cars to begin or expand your collection and put them on display in your home. Additionally, they can help you keep your focus and critical thinking at high levels. That’s crucial, especially when growing older. Everyone wants a sharp mind, even in their 90s!
What to look for when buying a LEGO set?
LEGOs are built to last for many years and generations. They’re made of quality plastics that are non-toxic and allergy-free for your kids. Their quality, of course, is well known, and that’s why LEGO is the number one toy brand in the world. There are, though a few additional key features, that you should consider when looking for the best lego set for you or your kids.
When it comes to age, LEGO sets are for 1 to 100+-year-olds. Age is just a number, isn’t it? LEGO toys are for everyone since they are designed to be simple and straightforward to assemble as well as very complex and challenging. There are sets like the Duplo collection, designed for toddlers as they have only a few large pieces which your little one cannot chew. Other collections are designed for older children 6+ or 10+, which include numerous pieces and are a bit more challenging to assemble. And finally, there are collections that have thousands of pieces like the Harry Potter Diagon Alley or the Apollo Saturn V rocket. These sets are ideal for 16+ and adults as they’re challenging and complex to assemble. So, a bit for everyone!
They’re like puzzles. They might start from 10 pieces and can go well over 5.000. Don’t buy something with more parts than you’re able to assemble. Those over 3.000 require many days of construction. So, if you don’t have that much time, start from something smaller and then work your way up.
That’s also one major thing to consider. Always mind your budget; LEGO prices vary depending on the set and the number of pieces. They usually start from £30 and go well over £300. There’s a LEGO for every wallet and every taste, that’s for sure.
You are now ready to explore the fantastic world of LEGO! Countless sets are there for you to find and assemble for endless hours of pure joy and excitement. If puzzles are not your thing, then LEGOs will be the perfect collection for you. Find them all and let the fun begin! And remember, they’re not only for your little one but also for you. What are you waiting for? Start assembling!