Best Kindle E-Readers
As Of July 2022
We did the
6-inch Display, 300 ppi Resolution, 8 GB or 32 GB On-Board Storage, 167 x 116 x 8.2 mm
- Read by the pool without fear thanks to the waterproof (IPX8) exterior
- Listen to Audiobooks by pairing it with your headphones or bluetooth speaker
- Incredible battery life can last for weeks
- Choose from Black, Twilight Blue, Plum or Sage
6-inch Display, 167 ppi Resolution, 4 GB On-Board Storage, 160 x 113 x 8.7 mm
- Never worry about bright sunlight or glare thanks to the paper-like screen
- Adjustable front light lets you read whatever the lighting
- Compact size allows for easy one-handed use
- Easily highlight text, translate & look-up words with the at-a-tap controls
7-inch Display, 300 ppi Resolution, 8 GB or 32 GB On-Board Storage, 159 x 141 x 3.4-8.4 mm
- Adaptive light lets you read anytime anywhere without straining your eyes
- IPX8 rated, it can handle depths of up to 2M for up to 60 mins
- Convenient page-turn buttons allow for easy one-handed usage
- Large crystal clear display with E Ink technology
6-inch Display, 167 ppi Resolution, 8 GB On-Board Storage, 162 x 119 x 14 mm
- No games, no distractions, just books, books & more books!
- Word Wise & Vocabulary Builder tools are there to help assist your child
- 2-year guarantee provides protection against bumps, falls & breaks
- Mix it up & let your child listen to stories as well
Keep The Story Going With A Kindle
Everybody loves a good book. But how many can you carry it along with a book light? Well, with an Amazon Kindle e-reader you can have instant access to a whole library of books, newspapers, and magazines. Simply connect to WiFi and benefit from free cloud storage to have thousands of books at your fingertips.
Most models are waterproof which means you can enjoy reading wherever you are. On the beach, by the pool, or even in the pouring rain! The Amazon Kindle e-readers are lightweight and designed for one-handed use. If you love reading, then you’ll love the Kindle e-readers.
Why give Kindle E-Readers a Chance?
Reading is hugely important for learning, improving vocabulary, or simply relaxing and it’s now easier than ever to enjoy your favourite book. The Kindle comes in various different models to suit your needs. All models provide a crystal-clear display that reads just like printed paper, even in direct sunlight.
You can customise the brightness, font size, and tone of the display. Some models auto-adjust the screen depending on ambient light levels, making reading effortless. If you’re traveling outdoors for a few days and don’t have access to an electrical socket, don’t worry. Just a 4-hour charge will power the Kindle for an incredible 4-6 weeks!
There are a few different options available when buying a Kindle. Prices vary so it’s important you choose something right for your individual needs. Do you need a long battery life? Where will you spend your time reading? Do you need plenty of on-device storage capacity? Or perhaps you’re content with cloud access? What about connectivity? Some models use WiFi only, others connect directly with 4G data. Sit back and relax, we’re here to help you make the perfect choice.
If you’re a busy person and enjoy reading on the go, you should consider a smaller, more comfortable Kindle. Some models are designed for one-handed operation. They feature page turn buttons and are extremely lightweight and thin. This makes them great for storing in your bag or even fitting in your pocket.
You might also be interested in listening to audiobooks with your Kindle. Simply connect your headphones or a Bluetooth speaker and seamlessly switch between reading and listening. This is a great feature for when you need to multitask. For example, you can listen to books while driving to work in the morning.
With the different Kindle models available today, picking the right one can be confusing. The last thing you want to do is over-spend on a model that you don’t take full advantage of. That’s why we’re here to help. If you’re confused about some of the features, our guide should make things clearer for you. We’ll help you unlock the power of the Kindle and enjoy reading like never before!
Always Think About...
- Connectivity: Some Kindles allow you to connect using WiFi only. Other models also feature a direct data connection. If you mostly read outdoors or away from WiFi signals, then you may need a model that features 4G. However, if you’re only going to use your Kindle indoors, at home, or at work, then a WiFi only model could save you money.
- On-Device Storage: This varies from 4GB to 32GB. A larger capacity basically allows you to download and store more books. Think about how many books you’d like to make available while offline. A 32GB model will let you hold thousands of different books. Remember that Amazon also provides cloud storage, so even with 4GB you will have a large capacity, and anything you’ve finished reading you can store on the cloud.
- Screen Size: A large screen can make reading easier. However, it will also increase the size of the Kindle so storing it in your pocket can be more difficult. Remember that most Kindle models feature excellent display quality and some even automatically adjust the brightness depending on the ambient light. So whatever the screen size, you should have no problem reading the text.
Leave those heavy old books at home and invest in a Kindle e-reader today. Why carry just one book when you can have thousands! Seamlessly switch from reading to listening and enjoy audiobooks on your Kindle too. Lightweight waterproof models feature an amazing 6-week battery life so you can enjoy reading anytime, anywhere. Let us help you invest in a Kindle today and change the way you read forever!