Best 10 Heated Clothes Airers
As Of June 2022
We did the
Ideal for Small Laundry Load
- Say goodbye to draping clothes over radiators as it’s quick & efficient in drying
- Stays gentle on the fabrics with its built-in fan & hot air up to 70°C
- Place the zipped cover on top & hook up to 12 items at a go
- Relax & unwind thanks to the automatic shutoff after 3 hours
Top Choice for Remote Control
- Power it on even while others are sleeping thanks to the 40db noise output
- Not just for clothes as it has 12 towel bars for linens & socks
- Operate it even while lounging in bed with the handy remote
- Eliminate chances of damaging your clothes with the smart temperature control
Quicker, Affordable & Eco-Friendly Laundry Drying
Are you living in an apartment or a small house? Do you want to find a cost-effective solution that can replace premium tumble dryers when the UK showers hit? It’s tough to get your clothes to dry fast when you take them out of the washing machine, especially during the winter. If you’re tight on space or the humidity doesn’t allow you to use a rotary washing line outdoors, then a heated clothes airer is your perfect ally! There is no need to rely on your radiator to dry your garments when the temperatures drop.
These neat devices work well in any indoor space to fully dry your clothes hassle-free. They have high heat outputs that remove creases and work efficiently without overheating or causing damage to the fabrics. Want to find out more about the features to look for? Keep reading below!
- Number of Shelves: The number of shelves depends on the household’s size and laundry needs. If you live alone, a mini heated clothes airer will do the trick if you live alone. There are larger options with 3-tiered shelves or multiple rails for added space.
- Foldability: Find a clothes airer that comes with foldability options. Many can fully fold down, while others are foldable down to 8-10cm. Also, some have wheels at the base for ease of transport.
- Weight Capacity: The weight capacity goes hand in hand with the number of shelves on the heated clothes airer’s design. Most can handle a maximum of 15kg laundry load, but that varies from one model to another.
- Temperature Range: Do you want to adjust the temperature for quicker and more efficient drying times? Many heated clothes airers allow customisation in terms of heat output ranging from 40-70°C. Also, you might find models with a remote for ease of use.
- Timer & Automatic Shutoff: To conserve energy and lower your bills, look for a timer mode and automatic shutoff options. Many have timers ranging from 20 minutes to 8 hours to fit your needs. Also, for unsupervised and safe operation, look for an automatic shutoff once the timer reaches the end of its cycle.
Now’s the time to dry your clothes to the max, even when the first raindrops hit! The best heated clothes airers are here to give you one less thing to worry about in our house chores. Are you ready to enjoy quicker clothes drying all year round?