Best 10 Hand Fans
As Of June 2022
We did the
Cool Down On-The-Go With The Best Hand Fans
Do you enjoy summer but hate the uncomfortable feeling of hot and sticky high temperatures? Are you looking to stay cool and refreshed, whether you’re indoors or outdoors? Sure, when you’re at home, you can rely on multiple different cooling systems such as a wall-mounted fan, bladeless, pedestal or tower fan. You can even go for something more compact and movable, like a desk fan or a portable air conditioner. But, what do you do when you’re at the beach or the park and want to freshen up, and no leaves are moving? Cue the best hand fans that relieve you from the heat and bring a soft breeze to the palm of your hand.
Hand fans are excellent mini-sized cooling systems that you can carry around anywhere with ease. They are small and compact to fit any handbag, backpack or even your palm. That’s how they get their name, anyways.
Are you interested in learning more about the must-haves that a hand fan should have? Check below!
- Portability: The most important thing to consider is what portability capabilities the fan has. Given that you want a mobile solution, this feature is one of the first to look for. Many hand fans come with a removable base, a carabiner attachment or even a lanyard for better transport.
- Speed Settings: Most, if not all, hand fans come with adjustable speed settings that give you better control and customisation of the wind mode. The average is a 3-speed variability, low, medium and high. But, some higher-end models come with up to 5 settings that give a more natural wind breeze.
- Battery Life: The battery life is also critical because this type of fan is preferable when you’re on the move. So, never running out of battery while you’re out is a must-have. There are multiple options, but an excellent choice will have at least 8 hours of runtime on a single charge. The more premium models can last up to 18 hours before they require recharging.
- Noise Level: If you’re outdoors and surrounded by people or picking this fan to bring with you to work, noise levels should be as close to noiseless as possible. So, choose a hand fan that comes with a quiet operation or low-noise decibel levels. Anything below 45db won’t disturb others around you. Also, a brushless motor will be quieter than other motor types.
- Design: Most hand fans have a similar shape and design, including a long handle and a round component where the fan’s blade is tucked inside for safety. But, there are stylistic choices that you can make in terms of colours. There are many different colour options available to match your aesthetic. Also, some come with tilting heads for adjustability and foldable handles for compactness.
Enjoy a soft breeze within arm’s reach with the best hand fans. No heatwave can stand in the way of your fun as these fantastic cooling devices are small and portable to bring anywhere. Are you ready to always be cool, even when it’s hot outside?