Best 10 Hair Straighteners
As Of January 2022
We did the
Heat-up time: 30 seconds, Weight: 0.72 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- Automatic sleep mode for additional safety
- Considerable cable length for extra convenience
- Versatile use with different options like straightening and curling
- Advanced ceramic coated plates for a smooth and professional finish
Heat-up time: 15 seconds, Weight: 0.6 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- 9 different temperature settings for optimal results
- Suitable for sensitive or damaged hair
- Even pressure on hair to avoid any damage
- Extra protective ceramic plates infused with Moroccan argan oil & Vitamin E
Heat-up time: 15 seconds, Weight: 0.8 kg, Auto shut- off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- 5 different temperature settings for excellent results
- Even pressure on hair so that hair remains healthy
- Storage pouches included with heat-resistant lining
- Ceramic coated plates with keratin and almond oil for silky and healthy hair
Heat-up time: 15 seconds, Weight: 0.533 kg, Auto shut -off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- 30-setting variable temperature wheel for professional results
- Tourmaline ionic and smooth glide plates, for 4x more protection
- Can straighten more hair in one go
- Extra hair shine with less static electricity
Heat-up time: 30 seconds, Weight: 0.99 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- Has the option to curl hair in addition to straightening it
- Nano-titanium plates for quick and even heat up
- Suitable for all hair types without causing damage
- Has constant temperature distribution that reduces moisture loss
Heat-up time: Few seconds, Weight: 0.721 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- Reduced damage with advanced ionic tourmaline plates
- Perfect for your trips and travels thanks to its universal voltage
- Its wide plates make it suitable for thick hair
- Automatic shut- off after 60 minutes for added safety
Heat up-time: 20 seconds, Weight: 0.4 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- Precision-milled plates with an ultra gloss coating for 20% shinier hair
- Elegant and lightweight design, for easy style control
- Long cable length that can reach far away switches
- Automatically turns off if not used for 30 minutes
Heat-up time: 30 seconds, Weight: 0.8 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: Yes, Universal voltage: Yes
- Perfect temperature of 185 °C for a beautiful result
- Wider, smoother and contoured ceramic plates which cater to more hair in one go
- Universal voltage so that it can be used anywhere
- Can create waves and curls in addition to straightening the hair
Heat-up time: 15 seconds, Weight: 0.5 kg, Auto shut-off/sleep mode: No, Universal voltage: Yes
- Wide plates to cater to more thick-textured hair in one go
- Smooth coating of the plates for faster and better results
- Even heat distribution to avoid damage and breaking of hair
- Variable temperature adjusted to different hairstyles and hair types
Your hair beauty matters: Opt for a hair straightener!
Styling one's hair is a great passion for many. While some like to keep experimenting all the time, others change their usual hairstyle only on special occasions. Whether you are a hairstyling enthusiast or not, everyone wants their hair to look presentable, especially when they wish to attend a wedding or another formal gathering of importance like a Saturday night out, a job interview and… the list could be endless!
The simplest and most common trend that has stayed on top continuously over the years, while so many others have declined, is to have straight hair. Not only do they look good and suit almost everyone, but they also make one’s hair look neat in such a way that you can be all dressed-up with minimal effort.
With a hair straightener, you can create a slim and elegant style quickly without much hassle. The compact size of the appliance also can easily fit into your bag, along with your hair dryer, so that you can carry it around and straighten your hair before leaving one place, heading to another!
Most manufacturers nowadays aim to make hair straighteners that can easily be connected to any switch available worldwide. The heat-up time has also been significantly reduced in most models so that one is able to get perfect results as fast as possible.
Why give Hair Straighteners a Chance?
When there is already so much to do, you don’t want to waste any more time making different hairstyles, let alone regularly. Straightening your hair is a great way to look professional and ready for any occasion without even having to do much. The best thing about straightened hair is that they suit formal as well as informal occasions. Hence, if this is the style you prefer more, a hair straightener may be the appliance to look for, as a useful everyday addition to your beauty routine!
Especially those of you who have a corporate job and have to work every day could find a hair straightener beneficial. No time to think daily about what hairstyle is best suitable for every occasion, we bet. So, just straighten your hair to make them look neat and...off you go!
There are so many different models -even by the same manufacturers- with minor differences in their specifications. When you have to buy something that you would come to use so frequently, you should try your best to get the model which is the ideal for you. So how would you know which one is it?
Even though hair straighteners may appear to be the same, that is not actually the case. Even your hair type is involved in the process. Heat emissions tend to create a sort of static electricity that pulls hair instead of smoothly straightening it. Hence, proper research is needed before you purchase one. You don’t want to get disappointed after spending your money.
How much does the heat-up time matter to you? Would you be using it just at home or take it outside with you as well? In the latter case, how compact is the design and would it easily fit into your carrying bag? Also, would the hair straightener be able to tolerate different voltages from different switches?
You need to answer all these questions in order to select an appropriate model for yourself. If, however, this is your first time purchasing a hair straightener and you are not too familiar with the specifications of each product, don’t worry! Consult our detailed guide and gain a better understanding!
Always Think About...
- Always take into consideration the time that the hair straightener would take to heat up to start the ironing process. If you are someone with a super busy schedule, even a few seconds matter! You should make this feature a priority in choosing a model if you are always in a hurry!
- You should also check the weight of the hair straightener if you plan to carry it in your bag at most times. You don’t want a single appliance to make your entire bag heavy. A slight difference in weight can make a significant difference in how convenient the device is for you!
- Do you keep travelling outside your country or mostly stay in your locality? If you are someone who loves travelling, you should make sure that the hair straightener accepts universal voltage for sure. If it doesn’t, you are surely going to get into a fix when you go abroad, only to find out you don’t have an easy and quick hairstyling option!
So what are you waiting for? Purchase a hair straightener and make your life easier! We have included all the relevant details in order for you to decide in our reliable and up-to-date guide. So choose a model and get started!
With so many options nowadays on what to do with one’s hair, it can get confusing whether one should purchase a hair straightener or some other fancier appliances, like a curler or a trimmer. But if you look it from a utility perspective, a hair straightener would be used more frequently. Not only is straight hair always in fashion but it is also the most convenient and easy way to dress up. So, don’t wait any longer and give your appeal a boost!