Best 10 Food Processors
As Of June 2022
We did the
0.5L Capacity, 600W Power, 2 Settings, H23.5 x W17.5 x D17.5cm
- 1 button, 2 speeds! Pressure-sensitive speed control is easy to use
- Food-grade 304 stainless steel mixing bowl won’t crack or break
- No more spills or mess with plastic sealing ring
- Strong construction can handle ice, meat & hard veg with ease
2.1L Capacity, 1500W Power, 9 Settings, H45 x W29.5 x D18cm
- 3-in-1 food processor, blender & saves valuable space
- High precision blades rotate up to 20,000RPM for great results every time
- Simply press a button & let Ninja’s Auto-iQ do the rest
- Powerful motor lets you slice, shred, chop, grate, mix & blend
3L Capacity, 950W Power, 3 Settings, H42.5 x W21 x D26 cm
- Good Housekeeping & Quiet Mark approved
- Slices, grates, chops, whisks, blends & kneads with ease!
- Simple 3 button operation (Stop, Auto, Pulse) for effortless food preparation
- Extra-large feeding tube & container is ample enough for 4-6 servings
3.5L Capacity, 1000W Power, 3 Settings, H42 X W25 X D22cm
- Integrated drawer keeps all the accessories in one place
- Multifunctional design lets you shred, chop, dice, slice & knead
- The attractive matte black finish won’t look out of place in your kitchen
- High-powered motor makes fast & light work of ingredients
3L Capacity, 1000W Power, 8 Settings, H39 x W21 x D22 cm
- Seamlessly switch from food processor to blender with the dual drive system
- Reversible slicing & grating discs save space
- Take control with the 8 variable speed settings & pulse function
- The large capacity container is the perfect size for families
1.9L Capacity, 350W Power, 4 Settings, H37.5 x W23 x D19 cm
- Chop, mix, puree, slice & grate a multitude of ingredients in seconds
- Avoid annoying spills & accidents with clever Bladelock Technology
- Achieve optimum results with two different sized bowls
- The generous 5-year guarantee gives you peace of mind
3.7L Capacity, 2000W Power, 24 Settings, H60.5 x W45 x D31.5 cm
- QUAD® Blade System gets the job done faster!
- Variable slicing disk (0.5 to 8 mm) allows for precision food prep with minimal effort
- Follow recipes down to a tee with the LCD task timer
- Handy storage box lets you keep all the accessories in one place
Food Prep Made Easy With A Food Processor!
Do you love to cook but hate the prep work? Perhaps your hectic lifestyle prevents you from getting creative in the kitchen? Well, with a food processor, you not only gain back valuable time but you can relax in the knowledge that you’ll get precision results every time.
From chopping and grinding to grating and slicing, an electric food processor can be an invaluable tool in the kitchen, just like a blender. Available in a variety of different sizes, capacities, and wattages, there’s a food processor to suit your needs and then some.
Why give Food Processors a Chance?
With a food processor by your side, there’s nothing to hold you back. There’s no need for ninja knife skills, deadly sharp blades, or treacherous mandolin slicers and graters – Ouch! Effortlessly follow that new recipe down to a tee and achieve your cooking goals without all the boring bits - or at the risk of losing a finger!
Just imagine being able to create your own nut butter, dips, energy balls, or baby food at home. With a food processor to do all the hard grunt work for you, you can concentrate on taking control of your diet. Not only do you get the satisfaction of making a delicious meal, you know exactly what it contains. All the ingredients will be fresh and can be catered to you and your family’s likes, dislikes, and dietary requirements. Healthy eating has never been easier!
What Types of Food Processors Suit You?
There are two main categories of food processors that you should consider buying:
- Mini Food Processors: Also known as food choppers, these compact food processors take up very little countertop space. Great for small kitchens, casual users, and single people. They are typically low powered due to their small size and have limited functionality. Depending on the model, this type of food processor can chop, puree, and grind to a satisfactory degree.
- Full-Sized Food Processors: Available in a variety of sizes, this type of food processor can handle more volume than a mini food processor. Full-sized food processors generally have variable speed settings and a larger feed chute. Depending on the model, it may also have some pre-sets, along with a larger range of attachments, accessories, and functions. Ideal for families, batch cooking, and those who favour versatility and performance over space-saving.
With so much choice, choosing the best food processor can be exhausting. Do you need a full-sized machine, or will a mini chopper be enough? Are you really going to use all those attachments and functions, or will something simpler do? Try to think about how often you’re going to use it and what you need it for. There’s no need to buy that all-singing all-dancing full-sized food processor if you’re only going to use it once or twice a year.
With the right food processor at hand, there’s no need to waste your time with repetitive, menial tasks. Just press a button and hey presto - beautifully chopped food in an instant! Most food processors have dishwasher safe parts too, so whatever your time constraints, clean-up is quick and hassle-free.
For more advanced users, a food processor with extra functionality might be for you. Kneading, whisking, and blending are just a few of the possibilities when equipped with the right attachments. Whilst the initial cost will be higher, a multifunctional food processor combines several appliances in one. This will ultimately save you space and money in the long run as there’s no need for a different appliance for each task.
Cooking is easy when you have access to the right tools and equipment. A food processor is an excellent way to hone your skills without having to endlessly slave away chopping and dicing ingredients. We know how important it is to choose the best appliance for you and your kitchen. That’s why we’ve painstakingly researched the ins and outs of the top ten food processors available right now so that you don’t have to.
Always Think About...
- Capacity & Size: The capacity and size of a food processor will determine how much of something you can make. This is usually measured in either millilitres, litres or cups. The size of the food processor will also be an important factor, especially if you’re short on space. Consider where you’re going to put it and how much of a footprint it is going to take up. If you plan to store it away, make sure it will fit in your cupboards.
- Power & Performance: Measured in watts, the power of a food processor determines how fast and efficiently the motor will perform tasks. The higher the wattage, the better it will handle troublesome or large quantities of ingredients. More often than not, multifunctional (those that can knead or blend for example), or variable speed food processors will have a higher wattage. Conversely, performance will also be controlled by the quality of the blades.
- Settings & Attachments: Each food processor comes with its own assortment of attachments and accessories. From different sized bowls and feed chutes to various cutting, slicing, dicing, and kneading tools, each brings their own special something to the plate. Ultimately, what you plan to use the food processor for will be a big deciding factor. If you need something versatile, then a food processor with lots of attachments, settings, and auto-programmes is what you should be opting for.
Like a food processor, we slice, dice, and grind our way to the truth. We’ve picked ten of the best food processors to save you time, money, and sorrow later down the line. Our guide has all the latest food processors, advice, insights, and more! Take a look at our top picks to narrow down your decision and help you purchase a food processor today!