Best 10 Foam Rollers For Runners
As Of July 2022
We did the
Ideal for Blood Circulation
- Tackle small body area pains efficiently with the 2 included massage balls
- Gain more knowledge with the highly valuable free course that’s included
- Fit it neatly in your gym bag thanks to its compact size
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin as it’s made of eco-friendly materials
Recover Post-Workout With The Best Foam Rollers For Runners
Do you enjoy running? Are you a professional athlete or simply an amateur who enjoys taking leisurely walks and jogs? No matter what type of training you take on, whether a treadmill, weight bench, rowing machine, or cross trainer, a foam roller can help you recover faster! Not to be confused with an ab roller, this is a gym tool that many people enjoy using as part of their pre-workout routine. It helps alleviate pains, aches, muscle tension, and soreness and improves flexibility.
Many prefer using them as a self-massaging tool too. Instead of opting for pricey physiotherapy, you can use this device. It will improve your blood flow, enhance circulation across your body, and help you stretch for quicker relief. These are all very important after a demanding training session.
What should you look for in a foam roller? Let’s check the following section!
- Target Area: Some models will say if they are better suitable for a specific body area. For example, some foam rollers for runners are best to use on your calves, hamstrings, legs, bottom or back. Others are versatile to use on any body area worry-free. Check the product description to find the one that matches your needs the most.
- Size: Find a foam roller size that will be large and long enough to fit your body comfortably. Most foam rollers will say their weight-bearing capacity, too. But, keep in mind that their construction is so durable and high-quality that most will handle up to 300kg stress-free.
- Material: The most common material on a foam roller is soft EVA, as it is thick and comfortable to lay on when relieving pains and muscle soreness. Many rollers have ridges that can target specific body areas with more manoeuvrability.
- Colour: The colour isn’t a dealbreaker feature to look for, but it’s still nice to find one that matches your taste, personality and style. Most come in vibrant and eye-catching colours that go well with the extravagant and gorgeous gym outfit designs available out there.
- Accessories: Finally, check to see what accessories come with the packaging. Many foam rollers for runners include a kit with many massage balls and accessories or other helpful guides. For example, they may include a free training course in PDF, ebook or online video format. Or, the package might include a free wall poster that shows you a range of stretching workouts to try out with the roller.
Train like the pros and recover just as smoothly and quickly with one of the best foam rollers for runners. Whether you’re playing football, doing track and field or other demanding sports, a foam roller can be a nice treat that will help you relieve tension instantly. Are you ready to relax and massage your sore muscle pre or post-workout?