Best 10 Cordless Screwdrivers
As Of June 2022
We did the
Top Pick for Hard-To-Reach Areas
- Versatile as it includes an off-set angle adapter for tight corners
- Charge it rapidly & have it ready for your next project due to its USB fast charger
- Operate it with one hand effortlessly thanks to its ergonomic design
- No need for a flashlight with the built-in light for precision
Best Pick for Plethora Of Adjustments
- No more guesses & frustration thanks to its battery power indicator
- Customise it according to the DIY job you have by choosing from up to 20 accessories
- Plenty of screwing options thanks to its torque settings
- Screw & unscrew trouble-free with its convenient trigger button
Best Option for Long-Lasting Battery
- Switch bits at a push of a button with the EasySelect function
- Handles easily up to 90 screws with just one battery charge
- Have quick access to your 12 most used bits due to the integrated bit cylinder
- Operate it comfortably without fatigue thanks to its soft-grip handle
Get It Done Faster With A Cordless Screwdriver
There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to put together that newly ordered furniture only to find those screws simply won’t budge. Worse yet, that last screw is in an awkward or seemingly unreachable place making it impossible to get enough leverage to fully screw or unscrew it manually - no matter how hard you try.
Blisters, wrist ache and inner turmoil – we’ve all been there! One screw is all it takes to turn that once easy DIY job into a battle of epic proportions. Just you, a screwdriver and that seemingly unbeatable screw! It’s enough to make anyone’s heart sink and cry. Not anymore with the perfect cordless screwdriver!
With a cordless screwdriver by your side, you can make light of those troublesome DIY tasks that require some extra speed, power, and precision. Perfect for those tough and irksome jobs where manual screwing just won’t cut it.
Unlike a drill, cordless screwdrivers are slim and compact enough to fit in those hard to reach places. They are lightweight, so they can be used one-handed without causing you unnecessary aches, pains, blisters, and potential repetitive strain injury (RSI).
- Torque: Measured in Newton metres (Nm), torque is the tightening force of the cordless screwdriver. The higher the torque, the stronger the force. This makes it easier to get through high-density or particularly resistant surfaces where needed. If you get a cordless screwdriver with multiple torque settings, you can prevent the risk of stripping the screw or damaging your bits with too much or too little force.
- Speed: Measured in revolutions per minute (RPM), the no load speed lets you know how fast the screwdriver rotates. The higher the RPM the quicker you’ll get the job done. However, faster isn’t always better. For delicate jobs, you’ll want something slower (around 180rpm) or with a variable speed dial to avoid loss of control or damage to the surface.
- Battery: As a cordless device, the battery type is crucial. Charge time as well as the battery capacity (how long it will stay operational for) should both be weighed up when making a decision. You may also want to consider if the battery is removable and if there’s a LED indicator to let you know how much charge you have left. Lithium-ion is one of the most common types of battery you’ll find, but some cordless screwdrivers will have other types of rechargeable battery such as NiMh (Nickel–metal hydride).
We’ve analyzed the data, compared the bestsellers and compiled a list of only the best cordless screwdrivers on the market right now. Everything you need to make that final decision has been conveniently collated on one easy to understand page. So why wait?! With a cordless screwdriver by your side, you can say bye, bye to blisters and pesky RSI.