Best 10 Cordless Hedge Trimmers
As Of July 2022
We did the
Well-Kept Hedges & Freedom of Movement!
Do you enjoy gardening? Is your backyard filled with shrubs, hedges and other plants that make tending them a hassle? If you live in a house with a big garden, corded gardening tools simply won’t make the cut. You’re always relying on an outlet or an extension cord, while also being limited in terms of mobility. If you have a small backyard, a corded electric hedge trimmer may do the trick, but if you want some with a bit more pizzazz and range of motion, that’s where the best cordless hedge trimmers come to save the day!
Do you want to find more about the features to consider? Keep reading below!
- Battery Life: To continue working non-stop without having to wait for extended periods for the battery to recharge, find a model with a long battery life. Many can recharge in as little as 1 hour.
- Blade Length: There are varying blade lengths to choose from depending on how tall of a shrub you have at your house. Classic options range from 45mm to 55mm.
- Cutting Length: The cutting length also changes from one option to another as you can find anything from 45mm to over 55mm (for thicker branches).
- Ergonomics: To have the best control and comfort while operating the device, look for options with a soft grip handle. Also, for versatility and better functionality, look for models with a tilting head, horizontal and vertical cutting and a telescopic arm.
- Safety Features: Considering you’ll be operating a power gardening tool, safety is of utmost importance. So, find a model with an anti-blocking system, two-handed operation safety switch and an anti-vibration function.
Now’s your chance to have the garden of your dreams with the best cordless hedge trimmers. Who says maintaining a backyard tidy has to be a hassle? With the right tools, anything’s possible. And, our top 10 picks are here to give you freedom of movement, portability and a power tool that can get the job done equally as well as a corded model. Are you ready to trim your garden’s hedges to perfection?