Best 10 Cheap Exercise Bikes
As Of July 2022
We did the
Top Choice for Preset Programmes
- Up the challenge by selecting from 1 of 20 resistance levels
- Have fun while cycling thanks to the built-in MP3 speakers & tablet holder
- Track your health data including time, calories, speed, distance & pulse via the display
- Start instantly as it has 20 pre-programmed modes
Best Pick for Heart Rate Training
- Move it hassle-free when you’ve finished thanks to the front wheels
- Peak your training interests as it has 21 pre-set programmes
- Suitable for any body type with its vertical & horizontal seat adjustment
- Have peace of mind when using it as it comes with a 5-year warranty
Take Your Cycling Indoors With The Best Cheap Exercise Bikes
Are you a gym enthusiast? Do you enjoy cycling as your form of cardio workout? Sure, you could go for a treadmill or cross trainer, but cycling is a fun and equally effective way of burning calories and improving your physique effortlessly. And with British weather taking a hit over the winter months, it can be frustrating to go cycling outdoors. So, why not bring your training indoors with an exercise bike?
This gym equipment is an excellent form of aerobic training that can elevate your fitness to the next level. Are you tight on space? There are even folding exercise bikes for small apartments or homes.
Add some strength training equipment, including dumbbell sets, kettlebells or a weight bench, and you're on your way to a full home gym! Want to find out more about the features to look for in one of the best cheap exercise bikes? Keep reading below!
- Pre-set Programmes: You can select a bike with pre-set workout modes that let you start cycling instantly by simply tapping a button. The device takes care of the pace so that you can focus on training worry-free. Many include from just a few options up to more than 20 programmes.
- Resistance Levels: The flywheel’s resistance gives you more of a challenge when pedalling if you increase it. Most bikes come with at least 1-10 levels of resistance, but the more high-end ones include up to more than 20 resistance levels.
- Display: Tracking your performance when cycling can help keep you motivated and ensure that you’re staying safe and healthy. Most exercise bikes have an LCD screen that shows you valuable information, including your time, distance, speed, calories burned and heart rate. Also, some high-end models include a smartphone app that syncs that data. That way, you can record your previous sessions and improve your performance next time.
- Weight Capacity: If you’re tight on a budget, the most affordable exercise bikes can handle any adult body type ranging from 100kg to 150kg. If you’re looking for a weight capacity that’s higher than 150kg, then it’s worth checking some of the more robust exercise bikes out there.
- Design: Another important feature that you shouldn’t leave unnoticed is the exercise bike’s design. Many come with accessories, including a tablet holder, phone holder and water bottle holder. These accessories can simplify your workout and entertain you while cycling. Also, check for features to boost your comfort, including an ergonomic handlebar, horizontal and vertical seat adjustability, and a comfortable saddle and cushion. Also, some are foldable and come with wheels for better portability around the house.
Level up your training and watch your physical performance increase with an exercise bike. They are ideal for any fitness level, from beginners to advanced users. Now’s the time to start your training journey!