Best 10 Carpet Cleaner Machines
As Of October 2021
Cleaning your floors and carpets was never easier! With the power of the best carpet cleaner machines, you can keep your place germ-free and fresher than ever.
We did the
Ideal for Cleaning In Different Types Of Surfaces
- Clean large areas in no time with its long 1.5m hose
- Ready to use & clean with the included 250ml Spot Washer Cleaning Solution
- Fit for different surface types as it comes with two attachments
- Carry across rooms without a sweat by its comfy top handle
Looking for More Products?
Check Prices, Reviews, Availability and more...
Cleaning Your Carpets Was Never Easier!
Spending a lot of time at your place? Wouldn’t you like it to be perfect? And perfect doesn’t have to do only with decoration. It mainly has to do with how you feel when you’re there. And our team strongly believes that feeling good has a lot to do about being in a clean and fresh place. So, what happens when your vacuum cleaner or dry vacuum isn’t enough anymore?
Especially people with children and pets that have to face stains and spillages daily, know what we’re talking about! Keeping your carpets and floors clean easily is very essential for keeping your place nice and tidy. Don’t spend another moment in a house that doesn’t feel like home. Take matters into your hands and turn your place in the best environment that anyone could even ask for.
A carpet cleaner or carpet washer is an electric device that can help you keep your carpets, area rugs and floors stain-free easily. Why? Because they know how to face any type of stubborn stain just in a matter of minutes and offer you a fresh and germ-free environment.
Do you have a pet that keeps filling the place with hair? Do you have a little child that keeps spilling things all over and want to provide them with a clean place that they can crawl around freely? Then the answer is simple. All you need to do is give the best carpet cleaner machines a try and you won’t regret it. Enjoy your home like never before!
Why do you need a Carpet Cleaner Machine?
All of our houses have carpets, right? As these floors are prone to getting dirty real quick, it becomes imperative to clean them on a timely basis. And giving it for drycleaning can cost you a lot in the long run. So, the perfect solution for this is a carpet cleaner machine. Here are some reasons why you need one:
Having one is highly cost-effective in the long run. You may not believe this, but giving your carpets for drycleaning will cost you way more over time. An on the go cleaner machine will be a great choice to make. This way, you can not only clean your pet hair and dirt off of them but deep clean them. Enjoy fresh and spotless clean carpets all year round and save money!
The professional dry cleaners will only clean the carpet for you. On the other hand, one of your own will help you clean not only the carpet but also your furniture, car, caravans, even floors. Thus, saving you money by offering versatile use.
Convenient and Fast
If you spill something on your carpet, your dry cleaners will take some time to arrive, and the cleaning process may even take a day or two. After all of this, you may not get the desired output. In contrast to this, you can instantly use it for cleaning if you spill something on the carpet. Thus, it offers you the utmost convenience.
You would be really thrilled to buy a carpet cleaner for yourself right now, but don’t be so quick. It is not easy to get the best one. You need to consider countless things while buying the best one online. Let’s take a look at them in this buying guide!
As you have to use it in your entire house and even outdoors, it is necessary to check its weight. A heavy cleaning tool for carpets will be tough to carry across rooms. So, make sure that the tool you buy has a lightweight design. Most of the best ones have a weight between 4-6 kg. But, if you choose a heavy one due to its features, make sure it can be moved on wheels.
It is one of the essential home appliances for you, especially if you have kids and pets. As you will need it on a repeat basis, it is necessary to ensure that it has enough volume. Luckily, most of them come with ample volume in the range of 2L to over 15L. Choose the one that suits you and which you can easily handle.
3. Water tanks
Most of the carpet wash tools tanks for water. Why? The basic work includes injecting water into the carpet for cleaning. Hence, when you are choosing one, it is necessary to check if there are separate tanks for clean and dirty water. Separate water tanks help in perfect cleaning. Moreover, it becomes easy to handle water that is dirty.
4. Design and Power
When it comes to design, they are available in two types: upright and portable. Upright carpet cleaners are appliances that can be used to deep clean the room’s carpet while you are standing.
On the other hand, portable ones are small appliances best for cleaning spots and stains with ease. You can use the portable carpet cleaner for cleaning the carpet on the stairs, furniture and even car seats and interior.
When it comes to power, they are usually corded as they need constant and high power for operation. The cordless carpet cleaners are less, but they are available if you want to get one.
5. Additional Features
The choice of the best one is not just limited to the above-described features. There are many other add-on features that you can look at in a product for additional functionality and convenience. Here are some of those aspects:
- Handle: While choosing a carpet cleaner, make sure that it has a comfortable handle. Almost all portables come with a handle to carry them anywhere you want.
- Accessories: All the portable carpet cleaners come with a stain tool that can be used to clean hard stains on the carpet. Apart from this, you can also look for an upholstery tool and dual scrub brush for added functionality. Lastly, check if it has enough storage space.
- Splashproof: As it might be used by you outdoors, it is necessary to check if it is splash-proof or not. A splash-proof design will be free from water damage.
- Heatwave technology: Hot water is proven to be the best for cleaning grime; hence, it is necessary to check if the cleaner has heatwave technology. The heatwave tech keeps the tank water at the desired temperature.
How to Use a Carpet Cleaner Machine?
Never used one before? It’s okay! You can learn step by step the whole process so you’ll be sure that your place is fresher and cleaner than ever. Have a look
- It’s best to move any furniture that might get in your way, out of the room before starting the whole cleaning process.
- You can open a window to let fresh air come through. Some cleaning solutions might not smell very good. Or they might be dangerous for your health if you keep inhaling them for a long time.
- Start by vacuuming your carpets well so you’re sure that there’s no debris around that might hurt your carpet cleaner. Except when using a carpet cleaning machine that doubles as a vacuum cleaner.
- In case you have to face a tough stain, it’s good to spray the area with the cleaning treatment first.
- Fill up your cleaner’s tank with water and the cleaning solution of your choice. If they don’t mix automatically, you have to stir them manually.
- Start your cleaning at the far corner of the room. This might seem funny to you but it’s better to be safe than sorry. Being trapped in a corner isn’t fun. Don’t ask how we know this. It’s a funny story!
- You have to move slowly and make sure that you move parallel to the wall of your home. Go over the same spot with the suction to make sure that you get it as dry as it can be.
- Always have in mind that you should check your tank level. You might need to empty it if you’re cleaning a big place.
- A good time to check if you can open your windows again if you want to reduce drying time.
- Try not to step on the rug until it’s completely dry. Once you’re sure about it, you can move your furniture in the room again.
If you’re wondering about the frequency of those cleaning sessions, then you need to know that it depends on many factors. A good choice is to clean them two times a year. If you have pets though, you can do it more often.
Tip: Give your carpet a drying time of at least 24 hours after cleaning.
What Type Of Carpet Cleaner Machine Suits You?
When looking for a cleaning machine for your carpets, it’s true that it might be a little overwhelming. Especially if you hadn’t one in the past. That’s why this buying guide is here to help you find the right home appliance for your needs. There are three main categories of carpet cleaners that you can come across. Let’s see them together!
Upright Carpet Cleaner Machines
They come with a cord and are the most famous out there. You can use them while standing up and clean carpets and floors easily. They might have two different tanks for water, one for the clean and one for the filthy water, to optimize the cleaning results. Cord length plays a major role in this type especially if you have a large place to cover. Plus, they might cause you trouble while moving around furniture.
Upright cordless Carpet Cleaner Machines
The big difference from the previous type is the cord. They are just like the traditional ones but without cord restriction. You can move freely and without facing troubles when it comes to space you have to cover. Make sure that you check the operation time before buying though. Running out of power in the middle of your cleaning sessions can’t be fun.
Portable Carpet Cleaner Machines
Thinking about cleaning a place outside your home? Like your car interior for example? These are the ones that you can easily take with you. They are better for that type of cleaning, but using them on floors can be tiring. So make sure that you check all the options available and finding the best solution for you.
Do you have to move all your furniture for Carpet Cleaning?
You have to move your room furniture for carpet cleaning but not all of it. You just need to move the light furniture. The term light furniture here means coffee tables, plant stands, floor lamps. Moreover, it will be best to move the fragile items too, such as glass tables and pots, so you don’t accidentally know them over.
Make sure you get rid of all the clutter before you begin cleaning. Getting rid of all the clutter and light furniture will assist in better cleaning of your house. It will be easy to clean hard to reach places and you will finish your job uninterrupted.
How Much Does A Carpet Cleaner Machine Cost?
The price tag on carpet cleaning machines can vary depending on the features and the type that you choose. As you can imagine, a more pricey product can offer you many more cleaning options and probably with far better results. No worries though! There are great models out there for every budget.
For about a hundred pounds you can get a more than decent carpet cleaning machine that can take care of your place. They are pretty easy to use as they don’t come with complicated systems. So even if you’re a beginner in the whole cleaning process, there’s no need to worry. They might not be the most powerful out there but that’s okay if you’re not a professional. Most of the products are corded so you have to be ready for that!
If you go a little further on your budget and spend from 100-200 pounds, then you get a very good carpet washer. Bigger tank, less time drying, amazing brush bars and many tools for cleaning are just the beginning. Some of them are made for removing hairs of pets so if you have a dog or a cat you need to check those options. Plus, you can go for a portable spot cleaner without a cord and make it super easy for you.
Reaching the amount of 300 pounds might not be perfect for you but you need to know what comes with it. Deep cleaning at its finest. Strong suction will remove tough stains in no time. They offer versatility to help you clean crevices and tough to reach areas with their wide variety of cleaning tools. We’re talking premium here!
Always Have In Mind…
A carpet cleaner is a great appliance to have at your home. It will help keep your home clean and save a lot of your time and money while doing it. Keeping these aspects in mind, it becomes necessary for you to invest in one.
If you feel overwhelmed to make a choice, this guide will help you choose the best one for yourself. Refer to all of the described points to make the perfect pick. You can also check the product list that we have compiled for you. We are sure you’ll find the one you love here! Happy shopping!