Best 10 Bunk Beds For Kids
As Of July 2022
We did the
Best Choice Overall
- Ideal for siblings or sleepovers- turn sleep into a fun activity
- Safety always comes first, thanks to its solid frame & side rails
- Keep your kids’ room neat as you can store their toys in its storage space underneath
- Blends seamlessly with every bedroom style due to its white colour
Best Choice for Versatility
- Customisable as you can split it into 2 beds according to your kids’ needs
- Solid frame that’s also good for adults as it’s made of quality pine wood
- Avoid accidents caused by the ladder since it’s fixed in one place
- Choose between 2 different colours to find the perfect match
Best Option for Safety Features
- From sleeping spot to play area; turn the bottom bed into a chill-out zone
- Sturdy as a rock thanks to its 100% wooden frame
- Ideal for younger toddlers since the bottom bunk is close to the ground
- Adjust the ladder according to your needs as you can place it left or right
Top Pick for Vintage Design
- Let your little ones go for a road trip before taking a nap
- Climbing on the upper bunk is more fun than ever due to the surfboard style ladder
- Create the most playful child’s bedroom thanks to its unique design
- Have peace of mind of its quality as it comes with 12 months warranty
Bedtime Is Now A Funtime!
Are you looking for ways to make your little ones willing to go to bed? Do you want to save as much living space as possible in your kids’ bedroom? Luckily for you, we know the right solution! The answer to your prayers goes by the name bunk beds. They are great in terms of space-saving as well as super fun. Your little ones will spend hours playing and chilling out before taking a nap. The best thing is that they’re really safe—no more accidents or slippages. The best bunk beds for kids are here!
When it comes to your child’s needs, you’ll always seek the best. To make things easier for you, we narrowed down a small list of things you should consider before making a purchase.
- Size: You’re probably looking for a bunk bed to save some space in your kids’ room. So the actual size of the product should be crucial for you. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the dimensions. Make sure to calculate the available space before buying a bunk bed. On average, the dimensions of a bunk bed are H149cm x W95cm x L197cm.
- Safety: When it comes to kids, safety is the most important factor. Always go for a bunk bed made of quality materials, preferably pine wood or metal. Also, look if the product has supportive side rails on the upper bunk. You don’t want your little one to fall off the bed in the middle of the night.
- Design: That’s entirely up to you. If you want something to last for years to come, even if your kids get older, go for something sleek and contemporary. Colours like white and grey are always good choices. If you want something more playful, you can choose a vehicle-style bunk bed, like a double-decker bus or a campervan.
- Mattress: Not all bunk beds include mattresses. Make sure that you’ve read the manufacturer’s instructions clearly. There you’ll find the exact dimensions of the mattress. Now, if you want something high-quality like a memory foam mattress or simply a plain one, it is up to you.
This is all you need to know about bunk beds for kids. This list offers you the best choices currently available on the market. It’s time to make your kids happier than ever! It’s time to make them crave a good night’s sleep. Time to find the best bunk bed!