Best 10 Blenders
As Of July 2022
We did the
Top Choice with Variable Speed
- Choose between 2 speed controls to get the perfect texture
- Ensure there's correct air circulation through the machine with the double ventilating system
- Clean it in seconds as it has 2 removable choppers
- Pour your drinks without causing a mess thanks to the comfortable handle
Blending! Too Easy… Super Healthy!
Blenders have come into our lives and households and made our lives easier. Whether you are a gym enthusiast in need of protein shakes, a vegan who prefers blended meals, or a mum that needs a smooth soup for dinner, a blender will meet all your needs.
Whether you live alone or have a family, you need a versatile blender that will meet all your day to day kitchen needs. Are you ready to come with us on the journey of finding the best blenders? Either you want to crush some fruits, puree food, or even prepare a breakfast pancake batter, the solution is simple! Why waste another minute?
Why Give Blenders A Chance?
While there are many appliances in your kitchen, very few will give you multiple uses. Think about it, which appliance can save the day if you need to pulp fruit, blend vegetables for your baby, or whip up a protein shake post-workout? A blender does all that and so much more.
Today’s blenders are very versatile and that means you can make the same great tasting smoothie at home or on the go. Some blenders come with a ready-to-mix in a bottle so you can throw in all your ingredients, press a button to blend, and take the bottle with you once it is ready. What a great convenience!
Choosing the right blender for you can be quite a task considering all the options in the market. What has worked well for one consumer may not be the right choice for you. Well, with a little research you can narrow down the one that best fits your needs.
Did you know that blenders have been around since the 1920s? That tells you how long ago man realized the need for an appliance in the kitchen to break down food. Whether for home or commercial use like restaurants, this is one great appliance that you need to save your time while preparing meals.
Do you want to throw a party with drinks without a lot of effort? Well, a blender that can crush ice, make a smoothie, and mix your drinks and fruit is what you need. Some blenders are large enough to make a round of drinks so you don’t keep your guests waiting. Wouldn’t you want a great appliance that does all these right on your kitchen countertop?
If you need a reliable kitchen helper, that will cut down your time to make thick liquids so you can do other things, then a blender is what you need. While there are many options out there that might confuse you, there's no need to worry! We can help you narrow down the choices and make the decision that is right for you. There is a blender for everyone, every budget, and every kitchen space.
Always Think About...
- Capacity: How much you need to blend may differ from day-to-day. On days when you need an individual smoothie then the 16 oz is the ideal blender bottle. On other days, you may be serving drinks for a small group of friends then you need a 72 oz blender. There are blenders for a single-serve and up to 6 cups to meet all your demands.
- Pitcher material: Pitchers are either made of glass or plastic. While a pitcher made of glass means there is no risk of toxins, it is easy to break. That means that plastic is a better choice as it is shatter-proof, more durable, and safer as long as it is BPA free.
- Motor: If you love to work out and need a post-workout smoothie then you need a motor with enough horsepower that works fast and gives you a finely blended smoothie. If you're one of those types who work out multiple times a week, then you need a motor that will survive heavy usage and not break down after several months of use.
The perfect blender for you is somewhere out there and waits for you to find it! Read our guide and find the one that meets all your demands from performance and size, to quietness during usage and ease of cleaning. Whether you are a pro or a beginner, a blender should be the hallmark appliance of any kitchen.